It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!!!
This time of year is so exciting for our students! We have planned many fun activities for them. Please note these dates and the requested items at the bottom. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thursday, November 30th:
- Kindergarten presents “The Greatest Story Ever Told” in the cafeteria at 6:30pm. Students need to meet in our classrooms at 6:00pm!! The Live Nativity will follow in the courtyard. Please watch the weather and make sure your child comes dressed in clothes warm enough to wear under their costume if it is going to be cold.
Wednesday, December 13th:
- Donated items for Gingerbread Houses are due (see note in red folder). Thank you in advance!
Thursday, December 14th:
- We need parent volunteers to come bright and early to build our Gingerbread houses. If you are able to come and help, please email our room mom(s). If possible, volunteers need to bring a hot-glue gun, hot-glue sticks, an extension cord, and an X-acto knife. Volunteers will meet by our rooms at 8:00am and work until about 10:15ish.
Friday, December 15th:
- Gingerbread houses made with buddy class at 1:30pm in the Kindergarten and 3rd grade classrooms.
Monday, December 18th:
- Polar Express Day-wear your pajamas to school to enjoy some hot chocolate, cookies, and a movie. If a nightgown is worn, please make sure privacy shorts are underneath.
Tuesday, December 19th:
- Class Christmas Party at 8:30am in the classroom. Everyone is invited to party with us!!
- Students may be checked out of school after the party. This is a ½ day for students.
- Our room mom(s) will set up a Sign-Up Genius account for you to select an item to send in. You will receive an email from them with a link attached soon.
We cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with you!