As I carve my pumpkin, help me say this prayer:
- Open my mind so that I learn about You.
- Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do.
- Open my eyes so Your love I will see.
- I’m sorry for turning up my nose to all You’ve given me.
- Open my ears so Your word I will hear.
- Open my mouth so I can tell others You’re near.
- Let Your light shine in all I say and do!
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven. ~ Matthew 5:16