This time of year is so exciting for our students! We have planned many fun activities for them. Please note these dates and the requested items at the bottom. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thursday, December 1st:
- Kindergarten presents “The Greatest Story Ever Told” in the cafeteria at 6:30pm. Students need to meet in our classrooms at 5:45!! The Live Nativity will follow in the courtyard.
Friday, December 2nd:
- Angel Tree donations are due. It is also a $2 Jeans Day for Joy Prom.
Wednesday, December 7th:
- Donated items for Gingerbread Houses are due . Thank you in advance!
Thursday, December 8th:
- We need parent volunteers to come bright and early to build our Gingerbread houses. If you are able to come and help, please email our room mom. If possible, volunteers need to bring a hot-glue gun, hot-glue sticks, an extension cord, and an X-acto knife. Volunteers will meet by our rooms at 8:00am and work until about 10:15ish.
Friday, December 9th:
- Gingerbread houses made with buddy class at 1:30pm in the cafeteria. We welcome parents to join us for the fun!
Wednesday, December 14th:
- Polar Express Day-wear your pajamas to school to enjoy some hot chocolate, cookies, and a movie.
Friday, December 16th:
- Class Christmas Party at 8:30am in the classroom. Everyone is invited to party with us!!
- Students may be checked out of school after the party. This is a ½ day for students.
- Our room mom will set up a Sign-Up Genius account for you to select an item to send in.