As we begin a new year, it’s always great to see how we can make our
lives a little easier in 2016. Take a look at just a few of the:
50 Top Parenting Tricks and Hacks
That Will Make Life Easier and More Fun
- Add a lint rollerto your craft room. A lint roller picks up glitter (and just about anything else) like a charm!
- Keep a spray bottle in the car for hot days to avoid scorching seat belts buckles. Use a fine mist spray to cool buckles. Water does not have to be cool, the evaporation will cool plastic and metal.
- To get your kids to put their shoes on the correct feet, cut a sticker in half and place it on the insides of their shoes.
- Make splinter removals less painful. Put a paste of baking soda and water on a splinter and leave for a few minutes, the baking soda will push the splinter out saving your child an unnecessarily painful splinter removal.
- Use a pizza box as a giant sized canvas.
- Use toothpaste to clean permanent marker off wooden furniture.
Check out the whole article for all 50 tricks and hacks.