We had another great day! Below, you will find some important information.
• Curriculum Night is Thursday, August 15 from 6:30-8:00.
• Back to School Bash is Friday, August 16. There are volunteer opportunities available!
• Thank you to our Room Moms that will help us this year!
Mrs. Samson in Mrs. Woodmansee’s Class
Mrs. Blackwelder in Mrs. Phillips’ Class
Mrs. Mudge in Mrs. Cain’s Class
The uniform is different on Tuesdays.
Girls have two options for Chapel.
1. Chapel Sailor Dress with privacy shorts; ankle socks, knee socks, or tights (white or navy); and Chapel shoes (see school website if you need examples)
2. Navy pants with white ¾ length sleeve shirt and Chapel shoes
-Navy pants (with a belt if the pants have belt loops; no belt is required with a full elastic waist pants)
-White short-sleeve or long-sleeve shirt (must be tucked in).
-Chapel shoes (see school website if you need examples)
• Please remember to sign in at the front office when you visit the building.
• Please note that three early checkouts and/or tardies is equivalent to one absence.
• Class starts promptly at 8:00. Children must be in the classroom before 8:00 to avoid a tardy.
• We ask that visitors wait until after the second week of school to come to lunch. We ask that you limit your lunchroom visits to 1-2 times per week.
• It is preferred that you pick your child up in the carline in the afternoons rather than walk in the building. The carline will begin to move faster as we all learn the system.
We are so thankful to have you at Strong Rock. It is a privilege to teach your child!
The Kindergarten Team