Today we Skyped with Mrs. Carrie who is currently living in China. Individual students took turns asking her questions about life in China. These are the questions that we asked:
1. What part of China do you live in? and do you like living there?
2. What is your favorite food there?
3. What is the weather like this time of year?
4. How do you say hello in Chinese?
5. Is there anything from America that you cannot find in China?
6. Do they have toy stores where you live?
7. Are there any TV shows in English?
8. What kind of transportation do you use?
The Kindergarteners loved hearing from Mrs. Carrie, and did a great job with our Skype session. Here is a link to Mrs. Carrie’s family blog : http://gobrinegar.com/