March 14, 2013-Spring Pictures (Only grades PreK-5th)
Students may be out of uniform for picture day with the following requirements:
For girls and boys:
• No denim allowed
• No spaghetti straps, halter-styled tops, or tank tops allowed unless covered by a sweater or jacket.
• No extreme earrings or hair accessories allowed.
• Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than two inches above the knee.
• Low-heeled sandals allowed, but no flip flops.
• Dresses, skirts, and capri pants suggested.
• Collared shirts can be worn.
• No t-shirts allowed.
• Shorts may be worn with a belt.
• Dress shorts and dress pants suggested.
• Shoes and socks are suggested.
• Sandals are acceptable, but no flip-flops allowed.