Wednesday “Lunch and Learn Parenting Classes” are just around the corner!
Parenting the Love and Logic Way
- October 10th: What the Bible Says About Parenting: Setting the Groundwork &Love and Logic Curriculum: Putting an End to Arguing, Talking Back, and Begging
- October 17th: Love and Logic Curriculum: Teaching Responsibility without Losing Their Love
- October 24th: Love and Logic Curriculum: Setting Limits Without Waging War
- October 31st: Love and Logic Curriculum: Avoiding Power Struggles
- November 7th: Love and Logic Curriculum: Guiding Kids to Own and Solve Their Problems
- November 14th: Love and Logic Curriculum: Teaching Kids to Complete Chores, Without Reminders, Without Pay
Classes will meet from 12:30-1:45 ~~Location of classes: Chapel on Academy High School side
A $10.00 workbook is highly recommended. Please reserve your book by Friday, September 28th by calling or emailing Stacey Barnes, Counselor, at 678-833-1200 or email@example.com
Please make $10.00 checks payable to Strong Rock Christian School
Feel free to bring a lunch or snack to eat during the meetings.